|Title||Andrews University - Department of Mathematics|
|Publisher||Department of Mathematics, Andrews University, Berrien Springs, US (MI)|
|Country (State)||United States of America (MI)|
|Format of data||text/html;|
|Keywords||mathematics; institute; university; department of mathematics;|
|Description||"The Andrews University Department of Mathematics is principally an undergraduate department. It has six faculty who teach and do research in several mathematical disciplines, and 20 to 25 undergraduate majors.
The Department offers the following degrees, majors and minors:
* Bachelor of Science in Mathematics (39 semester credits) with emphasis in applied mathematics, preparation for secondary school mathematics teaching, or preparation for graduate study in mathematics.
* Bachelor of Science in Mathematics Education (30 semester credits), for students preparing for secondary school mathematics teaching.
* Mathematical Studies major (30 semester credits), available only as a second major, to those taking a degree in another field.
* Mathematics minor (20 semester credits).
* Mathematics Education minor (20 semester credits).
* Mathematics minor for Economics/Finance majors (20 semester credits)"
|Source Type||University Departments|
|Level||undergraduate - professional;|
VLibMath | MathGuide |Subject |Source Type |Local Search
This document was created using Allegro V31.
© SSG-FI, SUB Göttingen, 1997-2013